Alameda Popcorn Ceiling Removal
Why It’s Time to Remove Popcorn Ceiling in Alameda Homes
Property values in Alameda continue to get higher. Having gone up over 11% in the last year, Alameda properties are expected to continue to grow. With this projected growth comes the desire to purchase property at the right time. But if you want to ensure your home’s value, start with popcorn ceiling removal! That old style won’t get you far in California.
Acoustical Drywall Services uses a proven process (listed below) and top of the line paint for all of our projects. If you want a color other than standard white, just ask. You can get almost any color for a nominal charge. Your house will be left at least as clean as you left it, sometimes cleaner.
How Acoustical Drywall Does it:
- Assess each job separately
- Build a proper containment to protect customer’s house
- Remove all non-asbestos material
- Bag all material for clean work environment
- Inspect, repair and replace all damaged tape seams as needed
- Recoat all tape seams to bring it to a 3- or 4-coat system depending on conditions
- Texture ceilings complete to desired finish
- Prime and paint with Kelly Moore low sheen paint
- Finish with a roller for a quality finish
- Caulk all corners, remove debris and vacuum
Call (925) 831-3811
What Our Alameda Customers Have to Say
I Don’t Have Any Complaints
Acoustical Drywall Services removed popcorn ceilings from our entire house, every room. Then they textured and painted the ceilings. The price was competitive. They were on time and they did a good job.
I recently used the services from Acoustical Drywall Services and was quite pleased with how the work went. The people that came out were very friendly and professional, and the work they did went faster than expected.