Santa Clara Popcorn Ceiling Removal
Why It’s Time for Santa Clara Residents to Remove Popcorn Ceiling
Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, the city is one of the most important and fastest growing in the state. Santa Clara is at the heart of innovation, but many of the homes are lagging behind due to outdated popcorn ceilings. Acoustical Drywall is here to help you with any of your popcorn ceiling removal or repair needs. If you are in need of help with your ceilings, call for a free estimate today.
How Acoustical Drywall Does it:
Acoustical Drywall Services has used this tried and true 10-step process for popcorn ceiling removal in Santa Clara, CA for decades:
- Assess each job separately
- Build a proper containment to protect customer’s house
- Remove all non-asbestos material
- Bag all material for clean work environment
- Inspect, repair and replace all damaged tape seams as needed
- Recoat all tape seams to bring it to a 3- or 4-coat system depending on conditions
- Texture ceilings complete to desired finish
- Prime and paint with Kelly Moore low sheen paint
- Finish with a roller for a quality finish
- Caulk all corners, remove debris and vacuum
Call (925) 831-3811
What Our Santa Clara Customers Have to Say
Well-Executed and Friendly Service
Mike was very responsive ahead of the work, and the workers on site when the job was finished were good-natured and helpful. The ceilings look great throughout!
Bottom line if I have any future drywalling work I won’t hesitate to contact ADS to do it.
Acoustical Drywall Services has done some great work for me and my family, they are a very reliable company with a very good team. We worked with them twice in the past and they have always done good work for us.
We were moving out of our home most recently so we decided to patch up some of the drywall work before putting it on the market. We called up Acoustical Drywall and they offered us a pretty pricey quote but we ended up going with them because we knew they would do great work.
Everything turned out great and we were able to sell our home easily.