Oakland Popcorn Ceiling Removal
Why Popcorn Ceiling Removal is Important for Oakland Residents
Oakland boasts some beautiful, classic homes in a city that is becoming a Bay Area hot spot. The value of homes in Oakland are continually on the rise. However, there is a downside. Many homes built pre-1981 are highly susceptible to containing asbestos. Not only are popcorn ceilings an asbestos risk, they also are no longer in style. For a trendy city, health and aesthetics should go hand in hand. If you need help with popcorn ceiling removal, don’t hesitate to contact us for a free estimate.
How Acoustical Drywall Does it:
Acoustical Drywall Services has used a tried and true 10-step process for popcorn ceiling removal in Oakland:
- Assess each job separately
- Build a proper containment to protect customer’s house
- Remove all non-asbestos material
- Bag all material for clean work environment
- Inspect, repair and replace all damaged tape seams as needed
- Recoat all tape seams to bring it to a 3- or 4-coat system depending on conditions
- Texture ceilings complete to desired finish
- Prime and paint with Kelly Moore low sheen paint
- Finish with a roller for a quality finish
- Caulk all corners, remove debris and vacuum
Call (925) 831-3811
What Our Oakland Customers Have to Say
The ceilings turned out beautifully and the work was done quickly and efficiently.
Retextured and Repainted Ceilings after Popcorn Removal
The ceilings look great! I’m very happy with the work.