Auburn Popcorn Ceiling Removal
Why It’s Time for Auburn Residents to Remove Popcorn Ceiling
Auburn is considered one of the best places to live in Northern California. It’s beauty of the American River Canyon is breathtaking. Many houses in Auburn still have the older acoustical ceilings otherwise known as popcorn ceilings. A great way to increase your value is to remove this old popcorn ceiling and apply a new modern texture. Check out the popcorn ceiling removal and what about asbestos page for detailed information.
How Acoustical Drywall Does it:
Acoustical Drywall Services uses this tried and true 10-step process for popcorn ceiling removal:
- Assess each job separately
- Build a proper containment to protect customer’s house
- Remove all non-asbestos material
- Bag all material for clean work environment
- Inspect, repair and replace all damaged tape seams as needed
- Recoat all tape seams to bring it to a 3- or 4-coat system depending on conditions
- Texture ceilings complete to desired finish
- Prime and paint with Kelly Moore low sheen paint
- Finish with a roller for a quality finish
- Caulk all corners, remove debris and vacuum
Call (916) 771-9868
What Our Auburn Customers Have to Say
Innovative Approach – Great Result
We hired Acoustical Drywall Services to solve a noise problem in our conference room and central secretarial area. They came up with surface mounted panels that did the trick and could be installed with minimum interference with our office staff.
Thanks Acoustical Drywall Services and Mike Rath. Aronowitz Skidmore Lyon, a Professional Law Corporation.